[SOLVED] Need to run Flasher RX on Win10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Need to run Flasher RX on Win10

Hello together,

I please need your help with a Flasher RX from 2012. Are they working with Win10?

I installed Flasher V2.15 but no flasher is detected over USB or Ethernet or RS232

I know this is a old device and maybe it isn't compatible with Win10, but if there is any possibility or trick i would be very happy.

Thanks
    Laura
  • Hello Laura,

the Flasher RX is discontinued and superseded by the Flasher PRO.

You can make use of our trade-in program to get a discount on the new Flasher:
    segger.com/purchase/trade-in-program/

Regards
    Arne
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • By the way:
    The correct tool to use for Flasher RX is the "J-Flash" software.
    The "Flasher V2.x" software is only compatible to the legacy Flasher 5 / Flasher 5 PRO programmers which do not even support RX.
    J-Flash is part of the software package:
    segger.com/downloads/flasher/#software-flasher
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.