[SOLVED] Error: Could not find core in Coresight setup(cortex-m55)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Error: Could not find core in Coresight setup(cortex-m55)

Hello :
    I used jlink v11 to connect cortex-m55. Since the AP IDR value is the latest arm IDR: 0x34770008, the jlink software did not recognize this type and thought it was not AHB-AP, so an error was reported later. Attached are my test log and related screenshots, as well as the official arm's explanation about this IDR. Please help confirm whether this is a jlink bug or jlink does not support cortex-m55?
    Thank you

• Hello,

I just noticed that we received the same request via our ticket system.
    Sorry for the delay in response, your inquiry got overlooked somehow. This should of course not happen.
    As you are within valid support period, we will get back to you regarding this their ASAP.

Sorry for any inconveniences may caused.

Best regards
    Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • SEGGER - Erik wrote:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response, your inquiry got overlooked somehow. This should of course not happen.
    As you are within valid support period, we will get back to you regarding this their ASAP.

Best regards
    Erik

I mentioned the submission in ticket system. I see no response, so I post here for help. I hope to fix this problem as soon as possible. Thank you
  • SEGGER - Erik wrote:

Hello,

Best regards
    Erik

hello Erik

Today I tested the v7.00 version of the software, and the bug I raised has been resolved in this version, thank you

Below are my test results:
  • Hi,
    Good to hear that you are up and running again.

As the issue was resolved, we will close this thread now.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.