[SOLVED] Retry button on Update does not seem to recheck

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Retry button on Update does not seem to recheck

Hi,

when I try to update the J-Link Software and Documentation Pack with e.g. Ozone still running, the updater tells me that there is still some applications running. That message has a Retry button.

So I quit Ozone and press Retry, but it still fails. I have even quit all running applications and checked the systray for anything J-Link-related. Still, the Retry button does not succeed.

When I then just quit the updater and restart it, it runs trough perfectly. So maybe the Retry button does not really issue a recheck or the updater itself hold a link to the files that need updating.

Can you reproduce the issue?

Cheers
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

Yes we are able to reproduce this issue.
    We will look into this as soon as possible.

I will keep you postes.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Update:
    We found the root cause of the issue and fixed it.
    The DLL was actually updated correctly, but the error message would still be triggered.

The fix will be part of the next patched release, planned for Friday this week.

Thank you for making this known to us.
    We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.