AppWizard Textimport

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AppWizard Textimport

Hello together,

Can you tell me how many different text-IDs and languages can be included in the AppWizard? Is there a limit to this? Is there also a limit on the number of chars per text?

We have 908 different texts in 26 different languages. I can import the text file (.csv, UTF-8) successfully and the texts can also be displayed in AppWizard.
      But as soon as I insert a new text in the text management and then select it in the AppWizard, it is not displayed.

I hope you can help me out in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards
      WitDai
    • Short feedback:

The text was not displayed in the AppWizard, because in some text-IDs there was no text content in the first language. Therefore, I replaced the relevant text with a space. The 908 text IDs and 26 languages thus works.

The information about the limitation is nevertheless interesting for us. Can you give us some feedback on this?

I also noticed that as soon as you insert a text via "Insert Text", the text already inserted in the AppWizard also shifts by the number of newly inserted text locations (see attachment).
      Is there a solution for this?
      (Workaround: You have to select each text ID again. In the example it works again, if you select "PB2" again at the text field.)

Thanks in advance.
      Images
      • Error_Insert_Text.png

96.02 kB, 1,090×972, viewed 50 times