AppWizard Textimport

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AppWizard Textimport

Hello together,

Can you tell me how many different text-IDs and languages can be included in the AppWizard? Is there a limit to this? Is there also a limit on the number of chars per text?

We have 908 different texts in 26 different languages. I can import the text file (.csv, UTF-8) successfully and the texts can also be displayed in AppWizard.
      But as soon as I insert a new text in the text management and then select it in the AppWizard, it is not displayed.

I hope you can help me out in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards
      WitDai
    • Short feedback:

The text was not displayed in the AppWizard, because in some text-IDs there was no text content in the first language. Therefore, I replaced the relevant text with a space. The 908 text IDs and 26 languages thus works.

The information about the limitation is nevertheless interesting for us. Can you give us some feedback on this?

I also noticed that as soon as you insert a text via "Insert Text", the text already inserted in the AppWizard also shifts by the number of newly inserted text locations (see attachment).
      Is there a solution for this?
      (Workaround: You have to select each text ID again. In the example it works again, if you select "PB2" again at the text field.)

Thanks in advance.
      Images
      • Error_Insert_Text.png

96.02 kB, 1,090×972, viewed 277 times
    • Hi,

the number of text entries is limited by the signed 32-bit integer limit (2,147,483,647).

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.