[SOLVED] Importing and Compiling/Running Arduino sketch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Importing and Compiling/Running Arduino sketch

Hi,

I have a JLink EDU mini and an arduino due which is a SAM3X8E device, I have successfully connected the board to the debugger and ran the example project in embedded studio.

Now I want to import my arduino sketches and run/debug them from embedded studio, how do I do this? Arduino sketches are just C programs with a library ontop so it can't be that hard but is there a set of instructions for doing this?
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Generally it should be possible to use the sources of the sketches in Embedded Studio as they are C/C++ based, which is supported.
    So you would need to add the sources, headers, include paths, libraries and the Arduino bootloader as additional load file to your project.
    If everything is in place the project should build as expected.

Currently we do not offer any import tools/guides for Arduino sketches. Please understand that we can't provide additional assistance in this case as correct project setups are user responsibility.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.