[SOLVED] 60 pin HD socket (TI boards) , want adapter for J-Trace connector

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] 60 pin HD socket (TI boards) , want adapter for J-Trace connector

Picking on someone's thread from few years back, I want to ask if Segger did anything about it :
    [SOLVED] MIPI ETM connector for J-Trace Cortex Pro

I have 2 - 3 Ti boards with such connector with trace capability from Cortex Rx core (ETM), and I'm interested to know if I can use J-Trace for this (as I have .. ) and trying it out.
    E.g.: ti.com/tool/TMDX570LC43HDK

I see no adapter for this anywhere on Segger website.... Anyone makes such adapter .. ?

I wouldn't want to dump J-Trace probe and move to alternative supporting that .
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Unfortunately interest and marketshare of these connectors is simply to low to make it a product for us (only two inquiries since we have the J-Trace Pro, for single purchases).

As mentioned in the other thread we recommend to contact TI about this connector and possible adapters as their boards are the only ones using these connectors for tracing to our knowledge.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.