[ABANDONED] Jump to location not working, also no Error List

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Jump to location not working, also no Error List

Hello,

I have found the following thread with the same problem. Problem 2 and 3 [SOLVED] Segger Embedded Studio IDE difficulties

There is no solution to the problem but the answer suggests this should be working.

I have the compiler error output list. But the error locations are not clickable. But i can jump to the next or the previous error. Where can i find such a list?

Thanks
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The solved tag is not entirely correct for the linked thread.
    We did not receive a reproducer in the last thread, so if you could provide one we could take a look.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

Simply an example project that shows this behaviour with reproduction steps.
    So we do not have to guess what you are seeing but can directly reproduce it like on your own PC.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.