AppWizard Button_Click-Event through Source-Code

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AppWizard Button_Click-Event through Source-Code

Hello together,

I have created an AppWizard application with various buttons and am now trying to trigger the click event via the touchscreen. Unfortunately it doesn't quite work with the touch controller, so I'm asking myself if it's possible to trigger the button click event respectively the notification code "WM_Notification_Clicked" also via the user source code?

For example, if a variable has state 1, a WM_Message should be sent with MessageID "WM_NOTIFY_PARENT" and the event "WM_Notification_Clicked" so that the button created by the AppWizard has been "clicked". This sounds a bit special now, but would be a potential solution for our hardware.

Is there a way to do this? I could not find anything in the emWin docu unfortunately.
      In use is the AppWizard v1.12_6.16 (with emWin version 6.16)

I hope you can help me in this regard and look forward to hearing from you.

With kind regards

WitDai
    • Hi,

As of right now, it is not possible to trigger interactions from user code. In our view it does not make much sense to manually trigger signals like a button click, since the button click itself should trigger an action instead.

I'd recommend you to implement the touch controller on your hardware, so that you can make use of any touch-related interactions.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.