About GUI_KeyPad_Sample

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About GUI_KeyPad_Sample

Dear Sir,

I have used your sample "GUI_KeyPad_Sample" for keyboard in EMwin 6.10.
      in link below:
      creating virtual qwerty keypad

When i run it in codeblock it is OK But when run it in the Keil i have these problem :

..\OBJ\Template.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUI_ANIM_StartEx (referred from gui_keypad.o).
      ..\OBJ\Template.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol WIDGET_SetFocusable (referred from gui_keypad.o).

Would you please guide me?

Best regards
      Saeed

The post was edited 2 times, last by eesaeed ().

• Dear Florian,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes , I have included all directory and Resource.h.

The symbol GUI_ANIM_StartEx was declare in the file GUI.h line 1235 and
      also symbol WIDGET_SetFocusable was defined in the files Button.h and EDIT.h

and I have included these files and all others file from Config and Include Folders in Emwin V6.10 but i have problems too.

We would be happy to hear from you.

Best regards
      Saeed
    • Dear Warlord,

yes it is here.
      it show in attached video.
      I would be happy to hear from you.
      when i run the program in Codeblocks, it is OK but in the Keil, i have these two error.

Best regards
      Saeed
      Files
      • Rec 0011.zip

(158.62 kB, downloaded 27 times, last: )
    • Saeed,
      It seems that your GUI_CM4F_L.lib library is missing these two functions: GUI_ANIM_StartEx and WIDGET_SetFocusable. I have downloaded STemWin_Library_V1.2.0 from st.com. It is based upon emWin 5.32 version. There are no such functions there, it seems your library misses them too. I use STemWin 5.44 - both GUI_ANIM_StartEx and WIDGET_SetFocusable functions are present, that is the case.