Reason=27 means in Deatail section of task

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reason=27 means in Deatail section of task

I'm using segger system view 3.2 on stm32f407 board. I've created 4 task in my application. One thing that I unable to understand is at every context switch I'm getting some value for Reason. I've uploaded a screenshot of it. Can someone please tell me what is the meaning of that reason value and where I can find that list to know more about that different reason value?
    • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

vtol-ronit wrote:

Can someone please tell me what is the meaning of that reason value and where I can find that list to know more about that different reason value?
      This depends on the RTOS you are using and how the SystemView instrumentation is applied.
      See the SystemView user manual for more information.
      Section 6.1.1.4 Task Stop Ready should explain where the value comes from.

Best regards,
      Nino
      Please read the forum rules before posting: Forum Rules

Keep in mind, this is not a support forum. Its main purpose is user to user interaction.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.