GUI_BARCODE_Draw in STemWin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GUI_BARCODE_Draw in STemWin

Hi,

I was just trying to use GUI_BARCODE_Draw in STemWin but it turns out the function is missing (along with GUI_QR_CreateFramed, but GUI_QR_Create exists so I can make the framed variant myself).

Was this not licensed by ST or something ?

Or was the function renamed at some point and called differently (because it would seem strange that QR codes are supported but not barcodes ?) ?

Or maybe another explanation ?

Regards,

Bram
    • Hi,

which version of STemWin are you using?

GUI_QR_CreateFramed() was added to emWin with V6.12, while GUI_BARCODE_Draw() has been released since V6.10.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi,

you can check when a version was released via the "Manual versions" table in the emWin manual.

V5.44 was released November 15th, 2017. The latest version is V6.16.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.