[SOLVED] Timeline cursor numbers hidden, when range is set

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Timeline cursor numbers hidden, when range is set

Hi,

when I set a Y range in the timeline view, a scrollbar appears on the right. When I move the cursor to the right to see the newest values, the numbers that are shown right of the cursor are hidden behind the scrollbar.

Can you confirm this?

Cheers
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    No sure what you mean. Could you provide a video showing the behaviour?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

here is a video showing the behaviour.

Notice the number "1" label in the timeline view.
    At first it is alright, being put to the left of the mouse cursor position when there is not enough space on the right.

When I then set a Y range, a scrollbar appears. This scrollbar is not included in the calculation of enough space so the "1" label moves almost completely under the scrollbar before being moved to the left.

The video is made on Debian Linux but the same can be observed on Windows 10.

Cheers
  • Hello,

Thank you for the video. We were able to reproduce the behaviour and it will be fixed.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.