[SOLVED] Wishlist: Y-range dialog improvements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Wishlist: Y-range dialog improvements

Hi,

regarding the Set Y-Axis Range ... dialog I have two proposals:

1) make the Enter key always accept the dialog. For some reason I always type a number and when I am finished press Enter and then wonder why the dialog is still there. Not sure if I am the only one but the extra Tab key hit (or two if only the first number is adjusted) could be saved there.

2) Set the currently set range as default and not the currently suggested best fit. If someone wants the latter, they can just use the available menu action for that. If I set a range and then want to adjust it a little bit, I always have to type it in completely instead of just adjusting what I want changed.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Both improvements have been added to our feature wishlist and will be available in future Ozone versions.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.