[SOLVED] custom colors in timeline not remembered after closing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] custom colors in timeline not remembered after closing

Hi,

in the timeline view I can set custom colors for variable data lines. But whatever I select, after closing and reopening Ozone, the default colours are set again.

As far as I can tell, this info would be stored in the jdebug.user file but the file is not changed here when changing the colours.

Can you reproduce this?

Cheers
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Yes this is reproducible and not intended. The graph colors should be saved to the .user file.
    Will be fixed.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

thanks for confirming.

Please also have a look at the checkmarks of the sampled variables. If I uncheck a variable, it is rechecked the next start. This might be intended, but maybe not. :)

Cheers
  • Hi,

I am not sure what's going on.

It's not the first time, I see a bug, then a new version is released claiming to fix that behaviour and when I try it, it seems just broken in another way.
    Now colours are just shades of gray and when I change one of them, they are all black the next start.

Also the window layouting issue is still broken. this time, it creates several rows of views after a restart.

I am on 3.22a not and for two off the three fixed issues I cannot confirm. Either your developers cannot reproduce the issues and just try to fix them by guessing (bad idea) or they fix something and the fix is not tested properly by a third person (also bad idea). Or maybe I am just doing weird things with Ozone that touches areas noone else is touching?

Kinda frustrated about this kind of things for the last couple of months now. :(

Cheers
  • Hello,

You are correct. There seems to have been a regression. This should of course not happen.
    We have corrected the test setup.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Best regards,
    Nino

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Good to hear. Case closed :)