STemWin screen tearing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STemWin screen tearing

Hello,

I have created a thread recently (STemWin 532 with STM32F777 screen tearing) but now I'm creating a new one, because it turns out that the problem still exists but of a little different nature.
      I am strruggling really hard to locate what is causing screen tearing in my project, but it happens so randomly after adding some portions of code, and then after adding more, it stops. I'm wondering what would be
      general causes of screen tearing and where to look for the problem?

Thanks,
      Jakub Zdzioch
    • Hi,

If you are using the GUIDRV_Lin driver you should use multi buffering to avoid tearing effects.

If you are not using the GUIDRV_Lin driver simply select a cached version of your driver (it's indicated by a 'C' or 'C1' in the driver name or driver mode).

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.