[SOLVED] Wishlist: Possibility to show labels next to values in timeline view

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Wishlist: Possibility to show labels next to values in timeline view

Hi,

often I get confused with the values shown next to the cursor in the timeline view. The colours are not distinct enough and the lines around the values are too thin to really tell them apart.

So what about making it possible to show the labels right next to the numbers. Or show the values additionally right next to the labels in the little legend overlay?

Cheers
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    You should be able to see this information in the Data Sampling window.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

the Data Sampling view shows the latest values. I meant the values under the curser that moves around with the mouse. Sure the values are shown next to the cursor but for me they are not well distinguishable. So a short look into the legend would help me there.

Cheers
  • Hello,

For clarification do you mean the values circled in the attached picture?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Images
    • Capture.PNG

15.17 kB, 461×439, viewed 229 times

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi,

yes, I mean the numbers circled in the picture.

They show the values at the certain time. For me it's often just 0 and 1 and when then one of ten variables changes from 1 to 0, it is hard to tell, which one it is. (Optional) Labels right next to the circles or (optional) values right next to the variable names in the legend might improve this.

Cheers
  • Hello,

OK makes sense. Will be added to the feature wishlist.

Best regards,
    Nino