[SOLVED] How to Enable JLINK device read protection message window

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] How to Enable JLINK device read protection message window

Hi,
    There Usually a warning message window if you connect a device that enabled the read protection through a Jlink debugger i.e. by Keil to download flash. but there is a option that can disable by click "DO not show this message again "
    How can i enable this warning message widow again if had been click to not show "DO not show this message again ". cause it is bothering me that it will auto erase all the flash once scanning the device. thanks.
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

This has already been answered a couple of times:
    [SOLVED] How to reactivate the message box
    It works the same for all devices.

We are also planning to add a more convenient way to manage this,
    but we cannot provide a timeline yet.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,
    Good to hear that you are up and running again.

We will close this thread now.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.