Animating specific window coordinates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Animating specific window coordinates

Hey guys,

How do I animate a window in emWin? Specifically I want to be able to resize the window and move the window smoothly using the X0,X1,Y0,Y1 coordinates seen through an AppWizard ANIMCOORD interaction. The reason I want to add it through emWin code and not through AppWizard is due to the sheer amount of interactions it involves (over 100). Let me know if this is possible and thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Josh123: Updated question ().

• Hi,

Using the latest AppWizard version (V1.10) you can move and resize a window requiring only a few interactions.

To animate the window position, you can use the ANIMCOORD job.
      The size of a window can be animated using a variable. Basically you are "animating" the value of the variable using ANIMVALUE and reacting on VALUE_CHANGED to execute the job SETSIZE on the window.
      For the "Value" in the SETSIZE interaction parameters you can then use the size variable by clicking "Set variable".

Attached is a screenshot of the interactions.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Images
      • Interactions.PNG

10.12 kB, 763×120, viewed 279 times
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.