[SOLVED] Porting FlashLoader to MCUXpresso

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Porting FlashLoader to MCUXpresso

I'm trying to create a new Flash Loader for a SPI Flash connected to a SSP peripheral of LPC1788 device (manufacturer NXP).

I know there's a project for Embedded Studio IDE that could be used as a starting point, and I will try to use and customize it. Luckily there's an evaluation Embedded Studio license.

The question is, how to port this project to MCUXpresso? I would like to use MCUXpresso because it is my main IDE for my projects and it should be nice to compile FlashLoader in MCUXpresso.
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

Please understand that this is a forum focusing on SEGGER hard- and software.
    As this inquiry is MCUXpresso specific and only concerns SEGGER software indirectly (porting a project to MCUXpresso),
    you would have to turn to NXP regarding this.

We will close this thread now.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.