[SOLVED] FlasherATE multiple files to a single target

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] FlasherATE multiple files to a single target

Hello

I'm setting up a production programming where we need to flash three images per target, e.g. bootloader, configuration, firmware.

This post asks a similar question but I don't think batch programming would work since the second file is not flashed from the next available address after the first file
    [SOLVED] Flasher Pro/Portable Standalone - Flashing multiple .hex files in to a single target

I also want to avoid merging the images to a single file since one of the files is custom for each unit and this would add complexity for mass production.

Can I configure Flasher ATE to automatically flash the images at a specified start address without manual intervention? And if it's not supported out of the box, would a j-link .pex script accomplish it?

Thanks

Edit: Seems the #SELECT command would work by creating a different project for each file. Can I call Remote Control commands over the web interface?

The post was edited 1 time, last by pavel4: added additional information ().

• pavel4 wrote:

Hello

I'm setting up a production programming where we need to flash three images per target, e.g. bootloader, configuration, firmware.

This post asks a similar question but I don't think batch programming would work since the second file is not flashed from the next available address after the first file
    [SOLVED] Flasher Pro/Portable Standalone - Flashing multiple .hex files in to a single target

I also want to avoid merging the images to a single file since one of the files is custom for each unit and this would add complexity for mass production.

Can I configure Flasher ATE to automatically flash the images at a specified start address without manual intervention? And if it's not supported out of the box, would a j-link .pex script accomplish it?

Thanks

Edit: Seems the #SELECT command would work by creating a different project for each file. Can I call Remote Control commands over the web interface?
    Hello Pavel,

batch mode also works with the Flasher ATE, so you can use a single project.

If the custom data for each unit does not exceed the limit of the #auto patch command, I recommend to use this one instead of uploading new files. Uploading new files is always an operation on the NAND flash of the modules and always costs some endurance.