How do I toggle visibility of an AppWizard text object from code?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I toggle visibility of an AppWizard text object from code?

Hello,

How do I toggle visibility of an AppWizard text object from code without using AppWizard "interactions"?

Also side note: I've noticed when I use a large amount of "interactions" in AppWizard, some "interactions" disappear when saving or exporting (this issue is reproducible, I will be able to send the project file). One of these interactions involves an AppWizard text object that I need to set the visibility of. Therefore I am trying to accomplish this through code rather than using APPW_SetVarData() for an "interaction".

The post was edited 2 times, last by Josh123 ().

• Hi,

Which version of AppWizard are you currently using? If you are using an older version, the error might have been fixed already. You can download the current version of AppWizard Trial V1.10_6.14g on our website.

The main purpose of variables is to be used from outside of AppWizard. Using variables and interactions, you can change the visibility of an object by setting a variable using APPW_SetVarData().

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.