[SOLVED] STM32H723/33 Support

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] STM32H723/33 Support

I have a NUCLEO-H723ZG board that I would like to test with Embedded Studio Pro and SEGGER Middleware. Do you have plans to add the STM32H723/33 parts to the STM32H7 Embedded Studio Support Package? Thanks and Best Regards.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We will add this board to our ESPRO wishlist so it will be available in future. This usually takes a couple of weeks if it is an unpaid project.
    Would your usage be commercial?
    If yes, the ESPRO package creation and Middleware ports could be prioritized higher.

For this feel free to contact our sales team at sales@segger.com to receive and offer and a timeframe.
    Please make sure to add all details on what Middleware you require exactly for that evaluation board.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Thanks for your reply. It is an unpaid project at this point in time. We are testing and evaluating the Segger Tools/Middleware for a commercial product but have not purchased as of yet. I have been learning the Segger Tools with an STM32H745 dual-core processor but it is a challenge developing/debugging code for 2 cores. I wanted to test the STM32H723 as a slightly faster single core option.
  • Hello,

Feel free to evaluate our software. The *unpaid* part was meant more from SEGGER's perspective. For commercial usage an ES/ESPRO license is always required after evaluation is finished on the users/customers side. Anyhow we have added this TargetDevice/Board to our ESPRO wishlist and is planned to be added in the next couple of weeks.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.