emWin Migration/Update to latest version v6.14

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• emWin Migration/Update to latest version v6.14

Hello emWin-experts,

I am using emWin v5.44.
      Now I would like to test the AppWizard. Therefore I will need a version higher v6.10.

Are there any problems with the emWin migration/ update from v5.44 to v6.14?
      -> Maybe there are some problems because of a new syntax or missing commands?
      -> Which steps need to be done after the migration with the aim to use AppWizard generated Code (for example adding some include commands)?

I hope you can help me in this regard and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards Wit
    • Hi,

emWin v5.44 is three years old, but you should be able to update without complications. We're keeping in mind to keep old code compatible, e.g. by adding a macro if a function is removed or renamed.

If you encounter any problems when updating, please let us know.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.