[ABANDONED] What is the stucture of a J-Link settings file and what are the available configurable options?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] What is the stucture of a J-Link settings file and what are the available configurable options?

Hello,

I would like to create a J-Link settings file for my target device. The target device manufacturer is Silicon Labs and the device is a EFM32HG350F64. I have not been able to find an example of what the contents of the J-Link settings file should look like. Does anyone know how I figure out what the settings file content should look like and what the available configurable options are that I can put in the settings file?
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

J-Link Settings Files are not supposed to be created/changed by the user and there should not be any need to do so.
    All required settings should be selectable by command line and/or by J-Link script file.

Could you tell us what exactly you are trying to achieve?

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.