[SOLVED] Segger Ultra broken IC recognise

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Segger Ultra broken IC recognise

Hello

My J-link Utra got damaged when i connected it to some device I found that the IC V45 is damaged. Somebody could identify its full symbol and producer of the IC to buy it for exchange ?

Regards
    Images
    • j-link_ultra.jpg

522.87 kB, 1,793×1,325, viewed 623 times
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We are not allowed to share this information via our public forum.
    But if you like we can provide you this information via our support system. Simply open a ticket as described below referencing this forum post.

I also talked to our hardware team regarding this parts and according to them, if one of these ICs is damaged it is guaranteed that more than just that part is damaged.
    So just replacing that part will most likely not lead to any success.

Instead we recommend to make use of our trade in program and simply get a new J-Link:
    segger.com/purchase/trade-in-program/

Should you be using the J-Link in hazardous environments it is recommended to use an isolator for added protection:
    segger.com/products/debug-prob…ories/isolators/overview/

This thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.