[SOLVED] JLink TI 14-pin to ARM 20-pin adapter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] JLink TI 14-pin to ARM 20-pin adapter

Need this adapter for a TI target, segger.com/products/debug-prob…apters/14-pin-ti-adapter/

But I'm wondering why is it so expensive - EUR 49 before shipping & tax - and locally it's not stocked either. What is so special , what is on it , beyond routing the right line to right pin on target connector?
    Are there any other components mounted that I cannot see?

So happens I already have this connector form Segger : segger.com/products/debug-prob…mil-10-pin-patch-adapter/
    Can I just use this, and jumper wires?
    Could you confirm the signal mapping to the TI 's 14-bin connetor?
  • Hi,

There are no other components mounted than the visible ones.
    I can confirm that the signal mapping on the website is accurate and that the adapters are successfully in use for many years now.

You can of course try a flying wire setup but such setups may not be supported by us should issues arise.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • I see, well I could use jumpers for now, may be buy dedicated adapter later.

Could you recommend supplier that does stock these, I tried local Mouser and they do have stock, and don't plan to unless someone orders, Which means I would wait > month or so .
  • Hello,

A list of our distributors can be found here:
    segger.com/purchase/distributors/

Unfortunately we do not get the stocking information from them so you would have to contact the distributors directly.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.