[SOLVED] Error reading from memory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Error reading from memory

Hi everyone,

I am using Cypress FM4-S6E2CC-ETH with J-link EDU as my development tool. I have already build a project on Keil and I wanna change my development platform to Segger Embedded Studio. Thus, I use" Project -> import Project -> import Keil MDK Project" to transform the project

But the problem come out which show in the attachment

it shows that there have some issue for reading from memory, but I google for it, can't find any useful information.

Can anyone have the idea what is the problem? Thanks!

Jeff
    Images
    • error report.PNG

141.61 kB, 1,922×1,033, viewed 539 times
  • Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    It appears that the imported project is not yet set up correctly.
    How to use the import tool is described here for IAR:
    wiki.segger.com/Port_Projects_…kbench_to_Embedded_Studio

But the same/similar steps apply for Keil.

Our recommendation for more complex project is not to use the import tool but rather create a new project with the Embedded Studio project wizard for the internal toolchian only, then add the sources from your other project manually and adjust linker/compiler errors.

That is usually the faster solution especially if you are looking to switch to the Embedded Studio toolchain generally.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.