[SOLVED] Serial number programming. Jflash always asks for the file "...project_SNList.txt"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Serial number programming. Jflash always asks for the file "...project_SNList.txt"

Hello again.
    I have a problem with JFLASH (V6.84) that was solved some months ago in this other thread.
    I want to program the serial number using the file "..._Project_Serial.txt". However, Jflash always asks for "_Project_SNList.txt", as you can see in the attached image.

Although I don't use "_Project_SNList.txt", the serial number and the program are correctly saved in memory. The problem is that JFLASH returns ERRORLEVEL = 1, so my batch file fails all the time (see attached image).

Regards
    Images
    • SN LIST BATCH.png

17.12 kB, 1,096×371, viewed 257 times
    • SNLIST not found.png

18.63 kB, 776×210, viewed 272 times
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.
    We are sorry for the delay in response. We have been very busy with pressing projects for the last weeks.
    Good to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Hardwariano wrote:

Although I sent a ticket explaining the issue, I didn't get any response
    This should not have happened.
    Could you please tell me the inquiry number of the ticket you opened?

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,
    as the issue was resolved now, we will close this thread.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.