[SOLVED] Data sampling for array data

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Data sampling for array data

Hello,

Kindly, can you tell me if you can view the data on the chart, presented in the form of an array?

Or do you need to write a special function that will copy one point at a time into a variable that is already displayed?
    It doesn't look bad as long as there are few points. but with a large number of points, this will slow down all systems.

Best Regards,
    Max
  • Hello Max,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    You can display the data in a table in the Data Sampling window in the Samples tab.
    If you right click the content you can also export it.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

This is a bit different from what I would like. I am sorry, I can not always correctly formulate a thought in English :(

Look, I have an array of data that I receive from a sensor, such as an accelerometer.
    I get 10 points on 3 axis every 100ms.

int16_t accData[3][10];

Is there a way to graphically display these 10 points?

At the moment, I can display one point on the chart (timeline) accData[0][0]

Maybe there is some kind of circular buffer, FIFO, into which I can add data to be displayed?
  • Hi,

Thank you for clarifying.
    This is currently not possible.
    But we will add it to our wishlist for future features for Ozone.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.