[SOLVED] Problem with creating stm32f0 projects

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Problem with creating stm32f0 projects

Hello
    I created a project on embedded studio.So I selected template project to "internal tools and external GNU tools" with a external tool-chain(sysgcc9.3). I did all configs options such as nano.spec and nosys.spec but when I want to download .elf file to micro it felled into hard fault because of executing __libc_init_arry() function. After lots of attempting and analysis map file I notice that it is because of using none thumb libc_nano.a
    So my question is how can I tell Embedded Studio that use thumb version of libc_nano?
    I should mention that when I set armgnu_cl_endian="" variable to empty string it works correctly. but I can not understand what is my problem.
    please help me around this issue.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hadi_m ().

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Please note that no support is provided for external toochains.
    All project settings need to be adjusted for your specific setup.
    If you need to link an external library you need to specify it via CL in project option Additional Linker Options.

Which CL option in detail should be documented with the external toolchain you are using.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.