Remote access of my TFT based control unit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Remote access of my TFT based control unit

Hi
      I want to access my control unit which has 7 inch tft screen associated with it.
      I am using nuvoton RDK-N9H30 development board.
      I want to show my tft screen to PC through USB/ethernet.

I am in thought of if i can able to control my tft screen through PC,
      then using anydesk/team viewer
      I can able to do remote control of my tft screen.

please give any ideas/suggestions!

Thanks in advance
      R Sridhar
    • Hi,

You can view and interact with your emWin application from your PC by the use of a VNC server. Note that emWin VNC routines are part of an additional module.

Have a look at this example to learn how to start a VNC server from your board. Your board will need an Ethernet connection. Lastly, you need a VNC client to access your server. You can find our free VNC client on our website, but any VNC client should work.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi,

Did you make sure the VNC module files have been added to your solution? You should also check your include paths if they include GUI_VNC.h.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • HI
      Thanks for your reply
      I have added my application file as your example code simply
      Then in my libraries, i can able to find GUI_VNC.h header file in which i can see pre-defined functions.
      But this function GUI_VNC_X_StartServer(0, 0); is made private,so how can i use that
      Can you send any sample program,so that i can get idea
      Thanks in advance
      R Sridhar

The post was edited 1 time, last by sridhar6994 ().