[SOLVED] How to read warnings on Segger IDE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] How to read warnings on Segger IDE

Hi everyone,

There are times that I can see warnings on SEGGER IDE but I cannot read the context of the warning. For example, at image attached, there is a warning but even if I hover the mouse over the warning there isn't any pop up message.

This is not happening always.. Any suggestions?

Nick
    Images
    • Screenshot_73.png

77.95 kB, 1,444×969, viewed 469 times
  • Hi Nick,
    Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.

Could you please provide us with an Embedded Studio project and step-by-step instructions to reproduce this behavior?

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Fabian,

Ok, I figured out that there was actually an issue on the firmware, that's the warning. The warning was cleared as the issue was fixed. But still some times I've got warnings and when I hover the mouse above the warning symbol there is no pop up message. This is not happening always, so its difficult to reproduce it.

Thanks anyway, you can close the thread.

Nick
  • Hi Nick,
    If you somehow find a way to reliably reproduce this issue,
    please come back to us.

We would be happy to resolve this.

I will close this thread for now.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.