[SOLVED] How to get J-trace Pro + ozone to work with any Nordic nRF52833 project

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] How to get J-trace Pro + ozone to work with any Nordic nRF52833 project

Hi Segger community, I am having trouble finding the right information to get ozone to run on Nordic nRF52833 with my own project.
    I followed in instruction here:
    wiki.segger.com/nRF52_Series_Devices#How_to
    And I can get "Nordic_nRF52833_Trace_Example.zip" to run on nRF52833DK board with no problem.
    But this is only an example project. how do we run analysis on our own projects?
    What kind of setup do we need to do? Things like:
    Do we need to define and connect the trace pin somewhere in the code?
    Do we need to increase the driving strength to high?
    What do we do with " Unknown trace data packet detected" from console?

Please point me to relevant document as I cannot find any.
    Thanks! :)
  • Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We received your inquiry in parallel via our support system.
    Please try to keep your inquiries to one platform to avoid information loss.
    We will continue this topic via the support ticket you have opened.

This thread will be closed now.

For everyone else finding this thread, how to enable the trace pins on your target device in Ozone is explained here:
    segger.com/products/debug-prob…hnology/setting-up-trace/

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.