STM32CUBEIDE STemWin Integration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STM32CUBEIDE STemWin Integration

Hello , I am trying to use external displayer with stm32f4-discovery. I have created a project on STM32CUBEIDE and tried to integrate STemWin. But whenever I want to compile the project linker files give me error.
      arm-none-eabi-gcc -o "Analog_Clock.elf" @"objects.list" -l:STemWin.a -mcpu=cortex-m4 -T"C:\Analog_Clock\STM32F407VGTX_FLASH.ld" --specs=nosys.specs -Wl,-Map="Analog_Clock.map" -Wl,--gc-sections -static -L"C:\Users\Exentech_3\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.0\Middlewares\ST\STemWin\Lib" --specs=nano.specs -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -Wl,--start-group -lc -lm -Wl,--end-group
      c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.3.0\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.7-2018-q2-update.win32_1.0.0.201904181610\tools\arm-none-eabi\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -l:STemWin.a

It cant find library files. Is there any documentation to implement STemWin to STM32CUBEIDE? or is there a way to fix this problem?