[SOLVED] J-Link Eclipse plugin - how to set reset type

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] J-Link Eclipse plugin - how to set reset type

Hello,
    I'm using BLUENRG2 device from STM which is Cortex-M0 and having problem with connecting to the target when the device is in sleep. SWD interface is deactivated so I believe that I need to set the reset type to "Connect under reset" which should be reset type 3. I already tried to set "Initial Reset and Halt type" and "Pre-run / Restart reset" in Eclipse debugger /startup settings to 3, but that didn't change anything, it looks like that these options are for reset after connecting to the target (I can see in the logs that J-Link is still using normal reset). I found that there is a "SetResetType" command string, but I didn't find a way how to use it with Eclipse. Could you help me how should I add this command string to the Eclipse plugin settings (probably "Other options")? I also tried J-Link script, but not sure how to add this command string to the script and to which functions. I would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,
    Petr
  • Hi Petr,

the J-Link Eclipse plugin is not developed and/or maintained by SEGGER.
    You would have to contact the developer regarding this.

We will close this thread now.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.