Font Converter issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Font Converter issue

Hello,

I am using Font converter ver 5.48d. I generate the fonts by selecting using pt option instead of pixels.

I have observed that when i select Century Gothic Regular font 9pt and 10pt, for both the file name generated is the same i.e. Century Gothic17.c.

is this expected? . Visually the font seem different.
      For bold option and different pt size then also file generated is Century Gothic17.c.

Thanks
      Regards,

Anuj
    • Hi,

the Font Converter always adds the pixel height of the font to the file name, not just the height of a character. The pixel height includes the spacing above and below a character, therefore the height can be the same with different point sizes.

Best regards,
      Florian
    • Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

But as the font is different in any case should it not generate different name file. suppose i have used one bold pt font and one regular font in my project with different pts. if the file names for both are same suppose then when i will generate the 2nd font as it has same name it will replace the first font file in my project which is not correct. If one does not keep a track then it is more likely that the font applied for widgets will be changed unknowingly.

Thanks
      Regards,

Anuj