emWin and STM32H745I-DISCO example

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• emWin and STM32H745I-DISCO example

I'm using the evaluation board STM32H745I-DISCO and I'm trying the example project "STemWin_HelloWorld" that ST put in the STM32 Cube, .
      When I call GUI_DispStringAt ("hello",0,0) I see that the string is not displayed from X = 0 position, but from an X offset of some pixels. Also the "STemWin_SampleDemo" example project have all the windows that start from an offset from the left of display. What could be the problem?
      Thanking in advance,
      Massimo Badanai
    • Hi,

your display driver may not be configured correctly. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a ready-to-use LCDConf.c for the board you are using, so you might want to contact ST about this issue.

It could also be a hardware error. Sometimes the display is not placed correctly, so that the outputs look crooked or offset.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Thank you very much for your response. I don't think that could be a hardware error, because other example applications works fine writing pixel correctly from position/pixel 0.
      I try to contact ST...
      Best Regards,
      Massimo Badanai