High efficiency method of side mixing and side display

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• High efficiency method of side mixing and side display

Due to THE MCU's RAM and ROM limitations, I wanted to use the pre-stored 4bit bitmap data to mix the 16-bit color and display as I mixed.The current method is to use GUI_DrawPixel() every time the color is mixed in the control's custom redraw function.One problem is that GUI_DrawPixel needs to send the set XY command to the screen every time, which is inefficient.Excuse me everybody has the method of what efficiency high point? :thumbsup:
    • Hi,

I don't really understand what you are trying to do... please specify.

LXW wrote:

I wanted to use the pre-stored 4bit bitmap data
      Which 4bit bitmap?

GUI_DrawPixel() is pretty in efficient for drawing more than one pixel. You should use the GUI_FillRect() function.

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • I saved a 4bit 16th-order grayscale image, in which each pixel takes up 4bits of color.Actual display 16bit pixel color = saved 4bit 16-order grayscale data + 16-bit theme color.I want to send the coordinate area to the screen only once, and then send out every pixel color after blending until all pixel data is sent.