[SOLVED] SES Debugger - Showing Yellow arrow in Disassembly window instead of .c file

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] SES Debugger - Showing Yellow arrow in Disassembly window instead of .c file

My issue replicates this thread which was marked as [Closed].

"I am using SES for ARM version 3.50. The target is a Nordic 52832.

I can set a breakpoint in the source window and when it occurs the
    yellow pointer is in the disassembly pane. If I single step, the debuggers
    does one assembler statement at a time. Last week the yellow pointer
    was in the source pane and single stepping did one C statement at a
    time. Any idea what I could have changed?"

I have followed the advice provided (check paths, clean/rebuild) and the paths seems to be correct. I've copied the project folder to another location to see how it would respond to a new path change, but I still run into this result.

A colleague running out the same repo on a different machine does not have this issue.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thank you much.

Braon
  • Hello Braon,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Do you see the same behaviour in the latest Embedded Studio version? Please understand that we can't provide support for old Embedded Studio versions.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Howdy thank you. I'm on Embedded Studio 4.52. My issue was J-link related actually. Unrelated to the previous thread. Ultimately, the blinky_led project i was loading was for the nRF52832, and the SES was programming the nRF52810 on my eval board (which hosts my j-link). My bad. You can erase this whole thread if you want. Thank you for the reply.
  • Hello,

Great to hear that you are up and running again.
    We will consider this thread as solved now.

Happy Debugging!

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.