[SOLVED] Can not Start Recording

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Can not Start Recording

I am trying to debug STM32G431CB(Freertos).

I have verified that the Single-shot recording is working.

But I can't record continuous data.

When I try to start recording, I get the error log as below.

I think the connection is ok, because I can connect rtt viewer and get the data as below.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    Could you provide a screenshot of the recorder settings in SystemView under Target->Recorder Configuration?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

Ok the settings look fine.
    Could you give the attached embOS project a try?
    It comes with SystemView instrumentation out of the box.
    You can find the project under \Start\BoardSupport\ST\STM32G431_STM32G431RB_Nucleo
    To rebuild the project our IDE Embedded Studio can be used:
    segger.com/downloads/embedded-studio/

Simply open the .emProject file with Embedded Studio and start the debug session with F5. This will flash the application. After that you can close ES and open SystemView.

Does SystemView work with the embOS setup?

We tried this setup with the STM32G431RB_Nucleo board and everything was working as expected.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Files
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.