ILI9341 SPI TFT LCD with Touch Screen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ILI9341 SPI TFT LCD with Touch Screen

I have ported emwin on nuvoton cortex m4 mcu with nuvaton provided emwin library. The porting is successful, but the emwin dialog is crashing the moment we press on push button widget.
      Any other widget other than pushbutton is not having any problem. Surprisingly only push button widget has the issue. The event callback for push button is triggered but immediately it is crashing.

Kindly advise ?
    • Hello,

stalinSEGGER wrote:

The event callback for push button is triggered but immediately it is crashing.
      So you have set a custom callback for the button?

Can you post the code?

Where exactly does it crash (any function call)?

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • This is happening with any Dialog Window, which is created with GUI Builder.
      Touching on any other widget has no issue, Only when push button call back is triggered it will crash. I have tested by not adding any code generated from GUI Builder.
      Files
      • PB_TESTDLG.txt

(4.41 kB, downloaded 338 times, last: )
    • Hi,

how much memory did you spend for emWin (function call of GUI_ALLOC_AssignMemory())?

I can't say why it is crashing. On my end it is working just fine.

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.