​Bitmap Converter File Open Problem​

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ​Bitmap Converter File Open Problem​

When I run the bitmap converter (I've tried both BmpCvtDemo V614 and BmpCvtNXP V610) I cannot open a file. When I select the File->Open menu item, nothing happens- no file open dialog or anything. Any ideas on how can I resolve this? I'm running it on a typical Windows 10 system...
    • Hi,

we were able to reproduce the behavior and are looking into it. I found that the file dialog would still be opened when pressing CTRL + O.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Update:

We have fixed the bug and uploaded a new demo version onto the website.

Best regards,

Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.