Blur Dialog box background

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blur Dialog box background

Hello,

I have two dialog boxes one which fits the whole screen 800x480 and one which is smaller. I wanted to blur the background when the second smaller dialog box is shown. Am using GUI_MEMDEV_BlurWinBk(handle of larger dialog box, 0, 10) the background is blurred but the background color set to the larger dialog box changes to black. The original background color for the larger dialog box is grayish. What could be the issue.

Thanks
      Regards,

Anuj

The post was edited 1 time, last by anuj.tanksali ().

• Hi,

Not sure why this happens. Can you post your code or a small example which shows how to reproduce the behavior.

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hello,

I was able to resolve the issue. For the background screen i did not use GUI_MAKE_COLOR while setting the background color.

Is there any way to achieve the background effect without using MEMDEV? As MEMDEV uses lot of memory and on hardware memory might be an issue.

Thanks
      Regards

Anuj

The post was edited 2 times, last by anuj.tanksali ().