[SOLVED] Ozone: Watched Data variable remembers Refresh over deletion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone: Watched Data variable remembers Refresh over deletion

Hi,

in Ozone 3.20a, when I have a variable in the Watched Data tab and set it up with a certain Refresh Rate (e.g. 1 Hz), I can delete that variable and when I add it back into the list, it still has the Refresh Rate I gave it earlier.

While I would still love to see some kind of default refresh rate setting in the toolbar, the default behaviour of adding a variable with a refresh rate of "Off" should also apply to variables that had been in the list at some earlier point in time.

Cheers
  • Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We have added this as an improvement to our ToDo.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Nino,

another thing that I found yesterday is an inconsistency between the Watched Data and the Data Sampling views. Still related to renaming an entry, so I just add it here.

When I click an entry in the Watched Data view and type in another name (so pointing at another variable), the changed entry seems to be considered as new entry, so its refresh rate is set to default (off).

When I do the same in the Data Sampling view, the changed entry inherits the settings from the old entry. To see this, add a variable to the Data Sampling view and e.g. uncheck it in the Timeline view or change its colour to bright pink. Then edit the variable name in the Data Sampling pane. -> The new variable is still unchecked in the Timeline view and has a pink line.

Changing an entry should behave consistent throughout the application.

Cheers
  • Hi,

that is also unwanted behaviour and will be improved in future versions.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.