[ABANDONED] SystemView STM32F7508-DK board

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Any chip that is supported by J-Link and supports background memory access can be used fully with SystemView:
    segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php

So yes, the STM32F750N8 is supported.

Best regards,

Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello, thanks for the response.
    The board is supported by J-link, but taking in consideration that by default the board is using an ST-link for debug and I have to reflash it using STLinkReflash in order to use it as J-link, does anyone test the STLinkReflash and J-Link OB firmware with this evaluation board ?
    thanks!
  • Hi,
    All tested boards can be found here:
    segger.com/products/debug-prob…j-links/st-link-on-board/

The one you are using seems not to be among them, but as long as the ST Link is below v3, you should be fine.

You can of course also connect to the device via an external J-Link.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi, I've tested with an external J-link, did not fix the issue. Does anyone by any chance tried to use the systemview using the following configuration: FreeRTOS v10.2.1, gcc compiler and STM32 board with a Cortex-M7 mcu?
    Is there an example? Because I've follow the steps described in documentation and did not managed to get it work, I am not receiving the SEGGER_SYSVIEW_COMMAND_ID_START event.