[SOLVED] Ozone - Views configuration not fully restored after Exit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone - Views configuration not fully restored after Exit

Hi,

in Ozone v3.20a when I have several stacked views, on restart Ozone forgets what view in a stack was at the top.

See the picture:

I usually have the Data Sampling and Watched Data tabs on top but when I exit and restart Ozone, it's always the rightmost tab that's on top. I _think_ in the past the selected tab was restored for the next session. Not sure about that, though.

It feels like it should, though.

Reordering the tabs to the ones I want to see are one the right does not work either because the order of the tabs is also not restored.

Cheers

The post was edited 1 time, last by icwiener ().

• Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The reported behaviour was reproducible and will be improved.
    A quick test through numerous Ozone versions shows that Ozone always behaved this way.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

thanks for reproducing.

I wasn't sure about the earlier versions. It just stumbled across it the other day, probably because I opened more views.

Cheers