[SOLVED] Ozone - Changing Sampling Freq. does halt the timeline sometimes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone - Changing Sampling Freq. does halt the timeline sometimes

Hi,

in Ozone v3.20a when I start a debugging process and then change the Sampling Freq: in the Data Sampling window, the Timeline view just freezes. Changing the frequency back to the original one lets the Timeline run again. It's not always the same frequency that freezes the timeline. The one I start the debugging process with works fine but then trying the other frequencies shows two or sometimes three working, the other ones freeze the timeline.

Can you reproduce this?

/edit: I just found out that it is just every second selection that works. So the starting frequency works, the next one doesn't, the next one does, the next one doesn't ... regardless of the order in which you click them.

Cheers

The post was edited 2 times, last by icwiener ().

• Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The reported behaviour is reproducible and will be improved.
    Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.