[SOLVED] Doubles in Data Sampling Table Shown without Decimals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Doubles in Data Sampling Table Shown without Decimals

Hi,

in Ozone v3.20a the doubles shown in the Data Sampling view are shown here without their decimals. Is this broken for everyone or just for me?

Cheers
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The issue was reproducible and will be fixed accordingly. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

from software developer to a developer team. I know how hard it is to get testing on the agenda when time-to-market or just recource planning is on the plate. The week I get to write a single unit test is a good week and this does not happen too often and I am the only one pushing for this. So yes, I know reality.

But regressions like these are quite unfortunate not only for the user but also for the image of a company. Maybe push the importance of testing a bit more within your development processes. It is important that developers voice their opinion in this regard. Otherwise management will never know. :)

Cheers
  • Hi,

thank you for your feedback.
    I will forward it to the appropriate channel.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.