Error when compile and run K64F emNet project

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Error when compile and run K64F emNet project

Hello,
    I download the emNet+embOS Demo Project from segger.com/evaluate-our-software/nxp/nxp-frdm-k64f/. And import the existing project into segger embedded studio.
    When I try to compile, I found the errors below and fix them. I suggest you may update them in the K64F emNet Demo project on the website.
    • about.hincluded in the file About.c is wrong,which should be About.h
    • authen.h included in the file authen.c is wrong, which should be Authen.h
    • embos.h included in the file embOS.c is wrong, which should be embOS.h
    • index.h included in the file Index.c is wrong, which should be Index.h
    • stats.h included in the file Stats.c is wrong, which should be Stats.h
    • header files included in FS_RO.c, the prefix directory generated is wrong, which should be Generated. the header files' name also has some mistakes as mentioned above
    • undefined __Vectors in the file RTOSInit_K64F_CMSIS.c. It should be "extern unsigned char _vectors;" and "#define __Vectors _vectors"

Although compiling is working, I still meet a problem shown as attached. I have no idea about this problem. Could you please help to provide a solution? If avaliable, could you please provide the demo project for NXP TWR-K64F120M which is very similar to K64F.

The enviroment:
    Compiler: Segger Embedded Studio 4.52c
    Demo Project: segger.com/downloads/eval/Segg…inetisFRDMK64F_CM3_Rowley

Thanks.
    Images
    • k64f_emNet.png

65.72 kB, 1,400×342, viewed 868 times
  • Hello SIlentDawn,

Thank you for your notes regarding the wrong case include names.
    This has already been addressed in newer evaluation packages and is scheduled to be fixed whenever we release an updated evaluation package for this hardware in the future.

Regarding the library error that you experience:
    This is a project for Rowley Crossworks and references a Kinetis simulator library that is simply not available with Embedded Studio.

Overall this project does not seem like the best choice as a starting point as the eval package is actually dated 2015 and the included software
    in it therefore is pretty old and might even have gotten a new major release since then. Not to speak about potential corrections, improvements
    and new features overall.

If avaliable, could you please provide the demo project for NXP TWR-K64F120M which is very similar to K64F.
    Unfortunately we do not have an eval package for this ready out of the box.

A SEGGER sales representative should get in contact with you shortly to check how we can support you in the best way possible with
    an up to date solution built for the "It simply works" experience.

Best regards,
    Oliver
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.